IN STOCK: Old Hawaii Vintage Batik Fabric Mask
This is very special hand-dyed batik fabric that my mother collected in the 70's and 80's. I thought they would make beautiful masks! Hope you enjoy :)
About our cloth masks:
- Inner Layer: Super soft 100% organic interlock-weave cotton fabric
- Outer Layer: 100% Cotton hand-dyed batik fabric
- Washable- please wash before first use!
- Fabric approx. 8 1/4" x 3" wide on the sides and opens to 5 1/2" in the middle from nose to chin
- Comfortable, Stretchy Lycra fabric string (same stuff we use for our kinis!)
- String color may vary
- Expertly sewn by professional seamstresses
- Pattern placement will vary on each mask, making each one unique and one-of-a-kind
- These masks will ship within 2 business days!
- Should fit faces between 10-11in. wide. Measure from where your ear begins, across the end the nose to the other ear. (See tab below for picture)
These are NOT medical grade masks, so it is critical to emphasize that maintaining 6-feet social distancing remains important to slowing the spread of the virus.
Be Safe + Be Healthy!
We will get through this together!!
* We donate a portion of masks sold to our local hospital- thank you for your support!
** If you are a health worker in need of masks, or if you're a local Kauai business in need of masks, or would like to donate towards sending a batch to health workers in your area, please fill out the form here.
***Additional Questions? Visit our FAQ's page!
Would you like some scrunchies to go with your mask? TAP HERE!
Our masks fit faces between 10-11in. wide. Measure from ear to ear, going over the end of your nose. See pic below.
Available in person or Video chat
- Masks: All sales final.
- Custom Items may be sent back for alterations. No refunds or credit issued for custom orders.
- Pre-Made Suits may be exchanged for store credit or another size in the same style and color. If the size requested is not available, you will receive store credit. Limit one exchange per item. No refunds.
- Clearance Items: All Sales Final. No refunds or credit given for Clearance Items, but can be sent back for alterations.
- ALL SUITS: May be sent back for alterations. You are NOT stuck with a Kini that doesn't fit! Let's work together to get it just right 👌🏽
- All returned or exchanged items must be received in “new” condition: Unwashed, unworn, and unused. Free of any scents or substances. Please DO try it on, just be sure to wear your underwear underneath!
- Please send back your completed exchange form and swimwear within 15 days of receiving your order.
> Refer to the Returns + Exchanges FAQ section for full details and instructions.