I Love the 80's 3D Face Mask
SHIPS IN 2-3 BIZ DAYS
* LIMITED EDITION Fabric: we won't be ordering more!
The Mask You Can Actually Talk In!
- Easy Breathing: 3D design keeps the mask away from your mouth and nostrils
- Double Layered: Super Soft 100% Organic Cotton Inner Liner + 100% Cotton Tight-Weave Outer Layer
- Fantastic Fit: 3D design fits ergonomically around nose and chin without touching your mouth so you can talk without the mask rubbing on your lips
- No Ear Pulling: We use adjustable, stretchy-soft string that can be set to to your desired size
- Environmental Friendly: Reusable, washable, and made with nearly 0 waste
* Pattern placement may vary...making each mask truly unique!
LARGE - Fits most adult males
X-LARGE - Fits people with a +13in. face width
Child- 6.75" wide (laying flat) X 4" tall (top of nose bridge to bottom under chin)
Youth- 7.25" wide X 4.75" tall
Standard- 8" wide X 5.25" tall
Large- 8.5" wide X 5.5" tall
X-Large- 9" wide x 6" tall
THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR PART TO KEEP YOUR COMMUNITY SAFE!
According to CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield, “Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus – particularly when used universally within a community setting."
***Additional Questions? Visit our FAQ's page!*This product does not guarantee prevention from transmission or infection of disease. Face masks have been shown to reduce the likelihood of the spread of viruses through airborne particulates. This product is not intended to be used in any surgical, industrial, or high-risk situations where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be possible. This product has not been cleared or approved by the FDA as PPE.
To find face width: measure from ear to ear, going over the end of your nose. See pic below.
To make sure mask height will fit correctly, measure as shown below:
Available in person or Video chat
- Masks: All sales final.
- Custom Items may be sent back for alterations. No refunds or credit issued for custom orders.
- Pre-Made Suits may be exchanged for store credit or another size in the same style and color. If the size requested is not available, you will receive store credit. Limit one exchange per item. No refunds.
- Clearance Items: All Sales Final. No refunds or credit given for Clearance Items, but can be sent back for alterations.
- ALL SUITS: May be sent back for alterations. You are NOT stuck with a Kini that doesn't fit! Let's work together to get it just right 👌🏽
- All returned or exchanged items must be received in “new” condition: Unwashed, unworn, and unused. Free of any scents or substances. Please DO try it on, just be sure to wear your underwear underneath!
- Please send back your completed exchange form and swimwear within 15 days of receiving your order.
> Refer to the Returns + Exchanges FAQ section for full details and instructions.