CLEARANCE: Organic White Cotton Pleated Mask
THESE MASKS WILL SHIP WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS!
Note: If you buy this mask with a "Presale" mask, the order will not ship until the presale mask is ready.
According to a study done by Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine that tested homemade mask fabrics for breathability and filtration,
"The best-performing designs were a mask constructed of two layers of high-quality, heavyweight cotton...and an inner layer of flannel."
So that's exactly what our masks are made with!
About our cloth masks:
- Inner Layer: Super soft 100% cotton flannel fabric
- Outer Layer: 100% Organic cotton interlock-weave fabric
- Washable- please wash before first use!
- Fabric approx. 8 1/4" x 3" wide on the sides and opens to 5" in the middle from nose to chin
- Comfortable, Stretchy Lycra fabric string (same stuff we use for our kinis!)
- String color may vary
- Expertly sewn by professional seamstresses
- Should fit faces between 10-11in. wide. Measure from where your ear begins, across the end the nose to the other ear. (See tab below for picture)
THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR PART TO KEEP YOUR COMMUNITY SAFE!
Even though our masks are not medical grade, CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield says, “Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus – particularly when used universally within a community setting."
***Additional Questions? Visit our FAQ's page!
To find face width: measure from ear to ear, going over the end of your nose. See pic below.
To make sure mask height will fit correctly, measure as shown below:
Available in person or Video chat
- Masks: All sales final.
- Custom Items may be sent back for alterations. No refunds or credit issued for custom orders.
- Pre-Made Suits may be exchanged for store credit or another size in the same style and color. If the size requested is not available, you will receive store credit. Limit one exchange per item. No refunds.
- Clearance Items: All Sales Final. No refunds or credit given for Clearance Items, but can be sent back for alterations.
- ALL SUITS: May be sent back for alterations. You are NOT stuck with a Kini that doesn't fit! Let's work together to get it just right 👌🏽
- All returned or exchanged items must be received in “new” condition: Unwashed, unworn, and unused. Free of any scents or substances. Please DO try it on, just be sure to wear your underwear underneath!
- Please send back your completed exchange form and swimwear within 15 days of receiving your order.
> Refer to the Returns + Exchanges FAQ section for full details and instructions.