For accuracy, we recommend trying on your suit and filling out this form BEFORE you send it back.
All US alteration orders will receive a prepaid return label within 1-2 business days after completing the form.
International alterations can be sent to the below address using your preferred shipping method. You will be liable for any duty or tax that your country might charge.
KaiKini Bikinis- Alterations
934B Kipuni Way
Kapaa HI 96746
Please note that all alterations must be approved pending fabric availability and the type of alteration required.
We are here to help! If you're not sure what alterations you need, please send pics to Mahalo@KaiKini.com before you fill out the form so we can make a proper assessment.
OR schedule a free concierge appt. and we'll make recommendations, guarantee the fit and fill out the form for you!
Once we receive your suit, it will take between 7-14 business days for your alterations to be completed.
How To Measure Your Underbust
How To Measure Your Mid-torso
How To Measure Your Waist
How To Measure Your Hips
Available in person or Video chat
- Masks: All sales final.
- Custom Items may be sent back for alterations. No refunds or credit issued for custom orders.
- Pre-Made Suits may be exchanged for store credit or another size in the same style and color. If the size requested is not available, you will receive store credit. Limit one exchange per item. No refunds.
- Clearance Items: All Sales Final. No refunds or credit given for Clearance Items, but can be sent back for alterations.
- ALL SUITS: May be sent back for alterations. You are NOT stuck with a Kini that doesn't fit! Let's work together to get it just right 👌🏽
- All returned or exchanged items must be received in “new” condition: Unwashed, unworn, and unused. Free of any scents or substances. Please DO try it on, just be sure to wear your underwear underneath!
- Please send back your completed exchange form and swimwear within 15 days of receiving your order.
> Refer to the Returns + Exchanges FAQ section for full details and instructions.