Wasabi Knit Pleated Fabric Mask
IN STOCK: SHIPS IN 2-3 BIZ DAYS
According to a study done by Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine that tested homemade mask fabrics for breathability and filtration,
"The best-performing designs were a mask constructed of two layers of high-quality, heavyweight cotton."
So that's exactly what our masks are made with!
About our cloth masks:
- Inner Layer: Super soft 100% organic cotton fabric
- Outer Layer: 100% Cotton tight-weave fabric
- Washable- please wash before first use!
- Comfortable, Stretchy Lycra fabric string (same stuff we use for our kinis!)
- Expertly sewn by professional seamstresses
- Pattern varies on each mask
CHILD - Fits most children 3-7 years old
STANDARD - Fits most adult females
ADJUSTABLE- Fits all faces 9-14" wide
(See Adjustable Mask Demo TAB below)
Child- 7" wide (laying flat) X 4.25" tall (top of nose bridge to bottom under chin)
Standard & Adjustable- 8.25" wide X 5" tall
- See how to measure your face TAB below
THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR PART TO KEEP YOUR COMMUNITY SAFE!
According to CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield, “Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus – particularly when used universally within a community setting."
***Additional Questions? Visit our FAQ's page!*This product does not guarantee prevention from transmission or infection of disease. Face masks have been shown to reduce the likelihood of the spread of viruses through airborne particulates. This product is not intended to be used in any surgical, industrial, or high-risk situations where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be possible. This product has not been cleared or approved by the FDA as PPE.
To find face width: Measure from ear to ear, going over the end of your nose. See pic below.
Available in person or Video chat
- Masks: All sales final.
- Custom Items may be sent back for alterations. No refunds or credit issued for custom orders.
- Pre-Made Suits may be exchanged for store credit or another size in the same style and color. If the size requested is not available, you will receive store credit. Limit one exchange per item. No refunds.
- Clearance Items: All Sales Final. No refunds or credit given for Clearance Items, but can be sent back for alterations.
- ALL SUITS: May be sent back for alterations. You are NOT stuck with a Kini that doesn't fit! Let's work together to get it just right 👌🏽
- All returned or exchanged items must be received in “new” condition: Unwashed, unworn, and unused. Free of any scents or substances. Please DO try it on, just be sure to wear your underwear underneath!
- Please send back your completed exchange form and swimwear within 15 days of receiving your order.
> Refer to the Returns + Exchanges FAQ section for full details and instructions.