QUALITY COMES FIRST AT KAIKINI
Our priority is to provide quality bikinis while running a sustainable business. Read on to find out how we meet this standard.
FIRST – Materials:
- 90% of our SOLID colored fabrics are made from recycled materials. Yes, 90%!
- Our patterned material is printed in the U.S. using water-based, non-toxic, biodegradable inks.
- Due to the tightly-knitted nature of the material we use, our prints have a natural SPF 50 rating!
SECOND – Purchasing Process:
We streamlined our fabric purchasing process. By ordering prints in larger quantities, we:
- Get more cut pieces from one length of fabric.
- Avoid color variations/errors from our printmaker.
- Eliminate fabric shipping delays.
- Lessen the carbon footprint created by frequent shipments.
- Are now able to guarantee a custom order turnaround time of two weeks!
THIRD – Packaging:
Any paper we use in the office and for packing slips is 100% post-consumer recycled and made from recycled food & beverage containers. Even our packaging for shipments is reusable, biodegradable, and constructed of recycled material!
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST – We are a women-owned, locally-made, handmade bikini company. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun, safe environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
When you buy swimwear from KaiKini, you are both shunning fast-fashion sweatshops and supporting local workers earning a living wage.
Thank you for supporting KaiKini and our mission towards a more sustainable world!
Kate, Ash, Luvie & Noe
The Team at KaiKini